CDLLife App Updates
September 15th, 2019
The newest version of the CDLLife app has been released (2.2.2), with several exciting features that will significantly enhance your experience. Please make sure to download the latest version of the App to make sure you’re up-to-date.
Wrecker Services – Broke down and need assistance? The CDLLife app now shows wrecker services near you. Head to the ‘More’ tab at the bottom of your screen and look for the Wrecker Service section to use this feature.
Feed Updates – There have been several improvements in the community feed post ranking.
- If you haven’t been on the CDLLife App in a while, you’ll see some of the top posts that you missed from recent days in your feed.
- If you’re a frequent user, you’ll see more recent posts.
- Posts from your friends will show up higher in your feed.
- You’re less likely to see posts that you’ve already seen. (This will prevent frequent users from seeing the same posts over and over.)
- Posts from Inauthentic/Catfish/Spam users will be much less prominent in the feed (if they’re seen at all.)
*Please note: It may take several sessions/days for our new feed ranking to calibrate properly for your account.
Persistent Places – If you choose to display points of interest on your Map screen using the ‘Places’ button, they’ll remain selected even if you navigate away from the map. If you’d like to clear selected places, please use the ‘Clear Places’ button.
Unblock Users – Want to remove a user from your block list? Simply head to the ‘More’ tab and navigate to the ‘Blocked Users’ section. Here you’ll have an option to unblock users with one tap.
Bug Fixes – Many known bugs have been fixed in this update.
Our goal is to continue to develop the CDLLife app into a multi-purpose tool to improve drivers’ lives on the road. Make sure to update to the newest version of the CDLLife app to activate all these new features.
Not sure if you have the latest version? Head over to your profile page and look for your version number on the top left. The latest app version is 2.2.2.